Unstoppable Performance. Unbeatable Price.
Your entry to the world of hard working side-by-side utility vehicles, with the perfect combination of bold features, ultimate performance and mid-size value.
- 32 HP
- 500cc ProStar® Engine
- 10" Ground Clearance
- 1,500 LB Towing Capacity
- On-Demand AWD/2WD
- VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Power Through The Toughest Jobs: The durable 500cc ProStar Engine is purpose designed with 32 HP and built and tuned to take on the biggest jobs with the most power and torque in its class. The True On-Demand All Wheel Drive gives the traction you need, when you need it, to navigate those tighter turns and keep you moving on any terrain, no matter the weather.
- Engineered For All-Day Comfort: Experience a buttery smooth ride with 10" of ground clearance and Independent Rear Suspension, featuring 9" of wheel travel and five-point adjustable shocks that instantly adapt your utility SxS based on the conditions.
- Work Harder. Haul More. Get It Done.: Get more done on your property with our class-leading 1,500 lb towing capacity and 500 lb cargo box capacity. Easily hook up a trailer to the 2" receiver hitch to tackle your biggest jobs in fewer trips.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 500cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,065 lb (483 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 110 x 58 x 73 in (279 x 147 x 185 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 73 in (185.4 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
Tires / Wheels
- Electronic Power Steering: Accessory
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2020 Polaris Industries Inc.